Things I Didn't Do Today:
1. Hit my husband's (eighteen-year-old) nephew for saying I have "masculine hands."
2. Pay what I thought I would for my medication.
3. All the dishes.
4. Not eat ice cream.
Things I Did Today:
1. Said to my husband's (eighteen-year-old) nephew: "Maybe you have feminine hands!"
2. Stand behind a man who smelled strongly of cat urine and faintly of floral soaps while waiting to pay nearly $80 for my medication.
3. Some of the dishes.
4. Enjoyed a bowl of cherry ice cream with chocolate syrup while watching more TV than I planned.